It’s not easy finding the best generators for your needs. We provide you with the ultimate guide of what to go for, for both motor- and sound-based generators. Check out our website today!
Top List The Best Generators For Home And Office
Review Best Generators For Home And Office
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready
6 used from $677.03
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB Compliant
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue
$1,099.00 in stock
1 used from $1,073.16
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered With Electric Start For Jobsite, RV, and Whole House Backup Emergency
- The A-iPower SUA12000 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or home appliances
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it
- Outlets include: 2x5-20R Duplex GFCI (20A, 120V), 1xL14-30R (30A, 120/240V), 1x14-50R (50A, 120/240V), 1xMultifunction Port USB Ready Automotive Style Outlet (8.3A, 12V). All outlets include rubber covers for an additional layer of safety.
Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start, CARB
- Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- Trust the reliable 208cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered Generator, Inverter Generators for Home Use, PS50A
- Portable generator: generator solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages.The weight is only 39 lbs.
- Stable output: gas generator contains with 71cc, 2HP, 2-stroke gas powered engine, which provides 1200 surge watts and 900 rated watts, strong reliability, with a full fuel tank of 1.1 gallon, can run for 5 hours at half load.
- Clean energy: 120V household outlets and 12V DC output are installed in thie generator, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, such as phones, laptops and other outdoor electronics.Completed safety design prevents damage to these devices.
- Low noise: noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator.Performs low decibel during operation, provides quiet environment to user.
- Simple operation: easy to assemble, uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes.Durable and the structure of the whole machine is relatively simple, failure rate is low.
PowerSmart Portable Generator, 2200 Watts Inverter Generator gas powered, Super Quiet for Outdoor Camping & Home Use, CARB Compliant PS5025
1 used from $412.97
- STRONG POWER FOR LONGER RUNTIME - This 2200W inverter generator equipped with 4 stroke OHV single cylinder engine and forced air cooling system that give you better supprt once in use. Spark plug gap 0.024-0.031 inch, displacement 79cc and fuel tank capacity 1.05 gallons oil capacity 16.9fl.oz. Rated wattage 1900W, surge wattage 2200W.
- PORTABLE POWER STATION FOR OUTDOOR CAMPING & HOME USE - The portable inverter generator specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone, other outdoor electronics and backup for few home essentials. It features with 2* AC outlet(120V), 2*USB-A ports(5V) and 1* DC car port(12V). Quarter load can run up to 10.5hrs, power your wherever you go.
- SIMPLE TO USE AND CARRY EVERYWHERE - This generator is portable with ulta-lightweight 42.5 pounds. The dimension of the power generator is 20.9'' length x 13.8'' width x 19.9'' height. More compact than you imagine. Parallel ready design enables this inverter to connect with 2 PowerSmart generator for double your output support up to 3800W. Great solution for your outdoor needs.
- SUPER QUIET GENERATOR WITH CLEAN POWER - This portable inverter generator works under low volume with 58dBA from 23feet, which is perfect for camping, emergency home use. It comes out with clean electricity less than 1.2 harmonic distortion. Provie you a peaceful and eco-friendly environment.
- WE CARES EACH OF YOU - PowerSmart is always aiming on providing great consumers value with the absolute best value and quality entire line of products. We committed to provide 2 YEAR WARRANTY and premium customer service to all of you. ATTENTION: Please read and follow the instruction through manual before operating the generator.
DuroMax XP5500E Gas Powered Portable Generator-5500 Watt Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved, Blue/Black
$499.00 in stock
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator 3600 Rated and 4650 Peak Watts, RV Ready, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant
$349.00 in stock
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
Generators For Home And Office
Generators are often used for backup power when the outside power is disrupted, but they can also be used to run some appliances and electronics. They are important in case of emergency situations where electricity access might not be available. Generators need to be maintained regularly so that they can continue to operate properly and effectively.
What to Look for in a Generator
There are a few basic things to remember when buying generators. First, the size of your generator is important. If you’re not sure what size generator you need, ask friends or family members who have similar power needs as yours. Second, make sure that you buy more than one generator so that if one breaks down, you still have another to replace it with. Lastly, make sure that your generator has enough fuel in it to last the duration of your power outage.